- High-Speed Wireless Internet (FULL UPGRADE AUGUST 2021)
- 24/7 Study Areas in Lobby
- 24/7 Coffee, Tea & Hot Cocoa Bar
- Printing Available (10 pages or less)
- Controlled Building Access
- Video Surveillance
- On-Site Management
- 24/7 Lobby Attendant
- 1st Installment MUST be Paid in Full for ALL Lease Holders (Payment dates are found on Section 3 of your Lease Agreement)
- DTE Energy (800-477-4747) MUST be transferred into ONE of the Lease Holders names as of the LEASE START DATE. A confirmation # will be needed to move into the apartment. We suggest scheduling the transfer 2 WEEKS before move in.
- Renters Insurance is REQUIRED. If you parents Homeowners Insurance will cover your belongings outside of their home, you can use that instead. What we need is the Declarations Page for either policy you use. You only need to cover your own personal belongings that you are bringing into the apartment. A PRINTED COPY MUST BE GIVEN WHEN YOU ARRIVE TO MOVE IN.
- Security Deposit & Processing Fee is due the DAY OF LEASE SIGNING.
- Rent Installments are due the 1st of each month. Section 3 of your lease will tell you when your 1st and last installments are due.
- Late Fee Policy & Payment Options, click here for details.
- You Can Not Cancel Your Lease Once Signed
- If the lease has NOT started yet, you can assign your lease to someone new. The fee to do so is 85% of One Months Rent.
- Subleasing Is Allowed (Management Approval Required). The fee to do so is $200.00.
- University Towers Is Not Responsible For Providing A Sublease.
- Please visit the SUBLEASING tab at the top of the page for a resource to list your apartment or find an apartment along with all of the sublease paperwork.
- Twin or Full Size Bed & Mattress (Must request 30 days before Lease Start Date)
- Dresser (1 per bedroom)
- Desk (1 per resident)
- Sofa, Love Seat and/or Chair (Depends on Floor Plan)
- End Table
- Bar Stools
- Pillows, Sheets & Blankets
- Desk Chair
- Kitchen Essentials (Cups, Plates, Cutlery, Pots & Pans, etc.)
- What is an EMERGENCY? – Fire, Flood, No Heat, Ceiling Leak, Major Plumbing Leak
- IMMEDIATELY Call Front Desk At 734.761.2680 For Emergency Maintenance 24 Hours A Day / 7 Days A Week
- Non-Emergency Maintenance Requests can be put in by visiting the FRONT DESK or ONLINE
- NO PETS OF ANY KIND PERMITTED TO LIVE OR VISIT THE PROPERTY UNLESS THEY MEET THE CRITERIA BELOW:
- Service Dogs ARE permitted at the property w/ proper documentation.
- Emotional Support Pets will only be permitted on the property for U-Towers Residents. Resident will need a SIGNED DOCUMENT FROM A LICENSED PSYCIATRIST, vaccination records (must be up to date), and a photo of the pet to keep on file for the pet to be permitted on the property.
- Guests will NOT be allowed to bring their Emotional Support Pet to visit.
- Mail Is Delivered By USPS in Our Lobby Mail Area
- There is an OUTGOING USPS drop box for letters in the Lobby Mail Area
- Packages Are Delivered To The Front Desk At The Lobby and Held In Our Package Room
- If you receive a delivery confirmation, please give us 1-2 hours to process and check in your package
- University Towers Is Not Responsible For Lost Or Stolen Packages
- We Do Not Accept OUTGOING Packages. You will need to take these to a shipping location
- We DO NOT have any parking at the property. You will need to park at a meter or in a local parking garage when you come to the property.
- Parking passes to the SOUTH FOREST PARKING GARAGE are available for lease to our residents for a monthly fee. Please call to find out the cost of this.
- Parking in Ann Arbor is at your own risk. If you park somewhere that is not permitted, you will be ticketed/towed at your expense.
- General Manager: Bill Spencer Bill@utatum.com
- Leasing & Marketing Director: Heather Sproull Heather@utatum.com
- Property Accountant: Heather Sproull Heather@utatum.com
- Leasing Consultant: Michael Seeley Michael@utatum.com
- Leasing Consultant: Brooke Blayer Brooke@utatum.com
- General Inquires: Info@utatum.com
536 South Forest Avenue
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
CONVENIENTLY LOCATED IN ANN ARBOR