Please or Register to create posts and topics.

5 Ways to Increase Instagram Engagement

11 Ways to Increase Instagram Engagement in 2020 - Later Blog

Instagram is facing tough competition in terms of ratings when the YouTubers and tik tokers are on the boom. Now the time has come to bring some changes to increase the Instagram engagement. Before that, you should know your profile engagement rate by using an Instagram engagement calculator by Gramvio. An absolutely free calculator that will tell about your position and then you will act accordingly. So, if you are looking to improve your Insta engagement then here are 5 ways to do it!

1. Use Relevant Hashtags

If you want to appear among the trending posts then use the relevant hashtags according to your content. Don't underestimate the power of hashtags it can boost your engagement rate. Moreover, if you dont know about the accurate number of hashtags then see the similar posts of your competitors.

2. Post Consistently

You need to be consistent and have to post your unique content at least 2 times a day. Many of us dont know the perfect time to post according to the Instagram algorithm timing. But you can manage your time as per your convenience but don’t forget that your followers expect something from you.

3. Use Catchy Captions

If you use catchy, engaging, and long captions then people get more engaged with your posts. Even if your content is not that much attractive even then you can engage the followers with your captions. You can write up to 2200 characters long caption. Use attractive and inspiring vocabulary so that users can read further.

4. Post Instagram Stories

You can engage a user by your videos and pictures on your Instagram's story. It's like an extra spice for them users and if you use the swipe up option then the user will directly land on your profile. You can also add your story as a highlight reel before it disappears.
5. Stay Engaged With Followers

You have to stay responsive to your followers. Although your inbox gets flooded with messages but spares some time to answer them. Reply to them in your comments. Come live frequently for an online session with your followers.

This is an amazing content to read, I learned a lot I will surely follow these tips and guidelines. I also have an Instagram profile for my business, its an essay writing reviews profile, and its working best for my business. I am also using other social media platforms as well, such as Pinterest, Facebook, and LinkedIn to promote my business which ends up with good results.

Post consistently.
Don't preach—tell stories instead.
Build a strong brand.
Have a visually consistent feed.
Choose the right hashtags.
Create a branded hashtag.
Focus on user-generated content.
Explore the full range of Instagram video formats.

I have a website of essay and assignment makers and I have made its social accounts Facebook and Instagram to get customer's reach. I also need new tips and tricks for the increase in Instagram followers and traffic for my website through insta content. I know that posting regularly helps and using analytics, but I now need user-generated content, tell me from where I can get this help?